The life & times of two sisters
Awww, that is so cute. You have a beautiful looking son. Have a great weekend and a great Mother's Day! Take care!Sincerely,Andrew in AlabamaThe 4th Avenue Blues
I was always a bad judge of babies and realized it was a little girl! So sorry. I just scrolled down looking at other photos and realized it. Take care and forgive me!Andrew in AlabamaThe 4th Avenue Blues
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Awww, that is so cute. You have a beautiful looking son. Have a great weekend and a great Mother's Day! Take care!
Sincerely,
Andrew in Alabama
The 4th Avenue Blues
I was always a bad judge of babies and realized it was a little girl! So sorry. I just scrolled down looking at other photos and realized it. Take care and forgive me!
Andrew in Alabama
The 4th Avenue Blues
Post a Comment