skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Piper & Frankie
The life & times of two sisters
Monday, January 22, 2007
I AM NOT CHILL'N, I AM NOT CHILL'N!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(14)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
2011
(28)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(37)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(15)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
2009
(30)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
August
(9)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(7)
►
2008
(21)
►
December
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(7)
►
January
(1)
▼
2007
(93)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(31)
Sweet Cheeks!
Naked Baby!!!!
I AM NOT CHILL'N, I AM NOT CHILL'N!!!
I suppose I just don't have too much to be sad abo...
Moms always saying she's going to eat me up for di...
I missed the Day of The Dead Parade this year..but...
Check out my killer ride, it is my happy place...
Dad bought me a Bumbo chair (I don't know what Mom...
Go Avalanche!!! Rah Rah
My mom keeps saying I have really smoochable cheek...
Hi There! I am 2 Months today!!!
My Grandma came to visit me from Santa Fe in Janua...
Mom keeps trying to capture the moment!
Don't worry Mom isn't chopped liver...
But all and all, I found the goings ons, very exha...
That Auntie sure knows how to push my smile button
I took lots of naps with my snuggly Grandpa
My Auntie and Uncle have the magic touch too
My other cousin Junior, loved his Piper Jaye
I met my cousins, this is Emma and I, she thought ...
We went to Mom's hometown, Elko for my first Chris...
FINALLY getting comfortable out here...
Katie, our doula came to visit after we got settle...
I love my Daddy!
check out all my other friends too!!!
And so did my Uncle Clay and Grandpa for Thanksgiving
My Auntie Kelly came to visit me from Santa Fe
Seriously you guys...it's cold out here...this isn...
Getting used to life on the outside...but still no...
Auntie Allison was the first one to come visit me ...
Fresh out of the oven
About Me
Sarah White
Mom of two awesome girls, I live in Denver and strive to find peace amongst my chaos
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment